Friday, February 20, 2009

Here I Stand

From the Earth I started,
The sand I met,
The soil I became,
The dust I breathed.

Here I stand, as small, as tiny,
as little as a particle,
Ready to take on the storm,
That should have never come this way.

I walk confident to jump each cliff,
Even though I know the landings are uncertain,
I pray to the almighty to guide me along,
To lead the way and make me strong.

So I can be of benefit to mankind,
The achievement of this dream would fulfill my reason to live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Well a little bit about me, I am a regular guy with a few irregular dream (lol)....You might recognise me from my other blog Youth Ki Awaaz (DO VISIT). Well, I am currently pursuing Journalism and working as an avid blogger through Youth Ki Awaaz, spreading awareness among the youth and persuading them to contribute in rebuilding India. I am also working as an editor with a citizen journalism website http://www.merinews.com/. My writing habits have not gone unnoticed and my peer group is aware of the same. Well, as for my personal and social life......I am just a normal guy, loads of dreams in my eyes and a little bit of zest to fulfill them......Assertive and popular among the masses, my friendly nature helps me cope with situations; rather people. Romantic at heart, I can pen down all my feelings in the best possible way......... Feel strongly for my country and trying to do my bit for its improvement....... Love to make people laugh and try my best to keep everyone happy......... been through ugly situations so I can give a little bit of counseling to those in need....... currently in love with LIFE....... Love to party and chill.....

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP